Sunday, December 25, 2011

Project Farm House Remodel

Merry Christmas! It has been so busy at the farm that I haven't had time to do any updates to the house and that is going to change for 2012! My New Years Resolution is to do a room every month until it is finally finished. I laugh at the word "finished". It will never be finished but I will enjoy every second of it. Maybe not every second but at least some of it :-)

My first room to tackle is one of the upstairs bedrooms. It is now a light silver color with shades of hot pink peeking through where the previous painter must have not cared or wasn't paid very well. This bedroom will be a tone on tone with the emphasis being in the ivory family. I don't know if I can do this without throwing in a "pop" of color but we shall see!

Second room will be the western theme bedroom upstairs.

Third room will be antique red and cream bedroom upstairs.

Time to start figuring out how I am going to accomplish all my goals and still keep running an Alpaca farm!

See you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my closet doors and I love to hear that something I did or said made someone happy. Happy New Year! Ronda

    ReplyDelete